Side by Side is a series of worktexts with accompanying Teacher's Guide for the elementary level which offers a refreshing approach that integrates the teaching of language skills that reading to give the learner a wide range of meaningful and relevant contexts. It integrates grammatical, structural, phonological, lexical, situational, and functional approaches and varied reading strategies which focus on developing communicates and higher order thinking skills.
- LESSON1 A Busy Elevator(p.1)
- LESSON2 Your Head or Your Heart?(p.8)
- LESSON3 What Do Gestures Tell Us?(p.15)
- LESSON4 The Indispensable Tiger(p.26)
- LESSON5 Why Regret It?(p.33)
- LESSON6 Deaf But Not Blind(p.39)
- LESSON7 Mom(p.46)
- LESSON8 What an Example(p.52)
- LESSON9 Swing High, Swing Low(p.61)
- LESSON10 A Terrible Day(p.69)
E.D. Antonio is a candidate in Doctorate of Education and the coordinator of writers on various subjects. She also wrote several educational books and had attended various seminars, workshops, and conferences worldwide; Los Angles, Michigan, Chicago, Guam, Canada, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, and Taiwan.