Side by Side is a series of worktexts with accompanying Teacher's Guide for the elementary level which offers a refreshing approach that integrates the teaching of language skills that reading to give the learner a wide range of meaningful and relevant contexts. It integrates grammatical, structural, phonological, lexical, situational, and functional approaches and varied reading strategies which focus on developing communicates and higher order thinking skills.
- LESSON1 The Owl(p.1)
- LESSON2 An Old Monster(p.10)
- LESSON3 Two Friends(p.19)
- LESSON4 Pop-up Card(p.26)
- LESSON5 Voice Box(p.33)
- LESSON6 Amazing Animals(p.40)
- LESSON7 Water, That's What I Am(p.49)
- LESSON8 The Mad Giant(p.59)
- LESSON9 The History of Flight(p.67)
- LESSON10 The Legend of Gelert(p.74)
E.D. Antonio is a candidate in Doctorate of Education and the coordinator of writers on various subjects. She also wrote several educational books and had attended various seminars, workshops, and conferences worldwide; Los Angles, Michigan, Chicago, Guam, Canada, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, and Taiwan.