Side by Side is a series of worktexts with accompanying Teacher's Guide for the elementary level which offers a refreshing approach that integrates the teaching of language skills that reading to give the learner a wide range of meaningful and relevant contexts. It integrates grammatical, structural, phonological, lexical, situational, and functional approaches and varied reading strategies which focus on developing communicates and higher order thinking skills.
- LESSON1 Come and Have Fun(p.1)
- LESSON2 A Reward for Honesty(p.10)
- LESSON3 These Fine Men(p.21)
- LESSON4 Day After Day(p.33)
- LESSON5 The Tallest Animals(p.40)
- LESSON6 How I Wish(p.48)
- LESSON7 Three Wishes(p.56)
- LESSON8 The Eskimos(p.65)
- LESSON9 Getting to Know You(p.72)
- LESSON10 Be Courteous(p.80)
- LESSON11 Rain(p.88)
- LESSON12 Poor Imitation(p.96)
E.D. Antonio is a candidate in Doctorate of Education and the coordinator of writers on various subjects. She also wrote several educational books and had attended various seminars, workshops, and conferences worldwide; Los Angles, Michigan, Chicago, Guam, Canada, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, and Taiwan.